This versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto turn-out gear. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing. Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode. 90 degree head. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Light source: C4® premium LED technology
- 3 modes:
- High – 170 Lumens, 3.75 hour runtime
- Low – 17 lumens, 30 hour runtime
- Strobe – 20 day runtime
- Batteries: Two 3 Volt “CR 123A” lithium batteries with a 10 yr. shelf life
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.22” (L) x 1.25” (W) x 1” (D)
C4® TECHNOLOGY LEAVES OTHER LEDs IN THE DARK
C4® LED technology pumps up the brightness with a brighter, more powerful, blinding light than any LED that’s come before.Streamlight-engineered reflector with C4 LED technology almost triples the brightness and creates an intense beam that pierces the darkness. So you get the long-run times and indestructibility of an LED with a new level of brightness. C4 approximates the range and brightness of a xenon bulb.