Click here for more Product Information
Strike Team® Fire Gear Brush Pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement in all aspects. Sewn to high quality standardswith tough KEVLAR® and Tex 80 NOMEX® thread. Classified in accordance with NPFA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipmentfor Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition. Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c)(1) and 3410(d)(1). Optional Scotchlite Trim available on pants.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All seams double stitched
- Zippers reinforced with triple stitches & interior zipper flaps
- Outer leg seams, pocket flaps, reinforced knees, fly and crotch double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, fly and crotch bar tacked
- Design requirements for NOMEX® and Pbi TRIGUARD comply with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting 2011 Edition
- 2” elastic waistband with six belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure & interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the wearer's body.
- Bellow pockets 6” x 9” x 2” with hook & loop closure on flaps
- Back pockets with hook and loop closure on flaps
- 12” zipper and snap fastener on lower outside leg for ease of donning over boots
NOMEX® is built for flame resistance. The NOMEX® fabric fibers are durable, comfortable, and lighter in weight than their cotton counterpart. This unique combination of properties means that the firefighters who rely on it can be comfortable, while remaining safe and protected from the hazards they face on the job every day.
If you will be wearing clothing under your brush gear, add 2” to waist measurements.