Click here for more Product Information
Strike Team® Web Gear is both practical and comfortable to wear. The gear is comprised of three main components: the Waist Best with equipment pouches, the detachable Shoulder Harness, and the detachable Web Pack. All web Gear is made of 1000 denier Cordura® and black polypropylene webbing.
- Quickly detached or attached to the belt with quick-release buckles
- Adjustable to accommodate varied heights
- 3” wide shoulder padding for additional comfort
6" WAIST BELT
- Secured with adjustable 2” synthetic strap and quick-release buckle
- Three removable equipment pouches, 8.5” x 4.5” x 1.5”
- Accommodates the new fire shelter
- Main compartment, 14” x 11” x 5”, secured on three sides by a heavydutyYKK zipper
- Two side pockets, 10” x 3” x 3” each with holders for three fuses
- Outer back compartment, 11” x 6.5” x 3”, with Scotchlite™ reflective strip and self fastening flap
- Convenient carrying handle on top
- Dimensions: 11”x14”x 7”
Cordura® is a material especially designed to resist water, oil, and grease. When put to the test, Cordura® resists tears, abrasions, and scuffs like no other fabric of its kind. Regardless of your activities, you’ll benefit from the toughness of Cordura®. Ounce for ounce, Cordura® is more durable than other fabrics. Cordura® is a registered trademark of INVISTA for durable fabrics.
|SKU||50026, 50027, 50028, 50029|