Click here for more product information.
STRIKE TEAM® Pants are full-cut to allow freedom of movement and are sewn to Cascade’s highest quality standards. Made of 7.5 oz. NOMEX® in Green or Navy, or 7 oz. Kevlar®/Advance™ in your choice of Green, Navy, Khaki, or Yellow. Classified in accordance with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2011 Edition (Men’s sizes only). Fabric meets flame resistant requirements of CAL OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406(c) (1) and 3410(d)(1) (Men’s and Women’s sizes).
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- All seams double stitched
- All zippers reinforced with triple stitches & interior zipper guard
- Outer leg seams, pockets, pocket flaps, fly and crotch double top stitched
- Pockets, pocket flaps, belt loops, hook and loop tabs, fly and crotch bar tacked
- Design requirements comply with NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting2011 Edition (Men’s pant only)
- 2” elastic waistband with six belt loops
- Zipper fly with snap closure & interior zipper flap to prevent direct contact with the wearer’s body
- Deep front slash pockets
- Rear pockets with hook & loop closure flap
- Fatigue style pockets 8” x 9” with hook & loop closure flap
- Leg cuffs have closure system with adjustable hook & loop,providing a snug fit around the ankle while wearing boots
Advance™ is a unique 60/40 blend of Kevlar® and NOMEX® that offers outstanding, uncompromised performance wildland firefighters require everyday. Kevlar® is 5 times stronger than steel on an equal weight basis, yet, at the same time, it is lightweight, flexible and comfortable. This unique combination makes the Kevlar®/Advance™ Strike Team® Pants the toughest garments we produce.Advance™ is available in SpruceGreen, Navy Blue, Khaki, and Yellow on our Strike Team® Pants.
|SKU||50190G, N, K, Y|